Monday 15 April 2013

Intruduction


Hi there,

I'd like to introduce myself to the acoustic guitar world, to all of you who love to play and who love to listen  the sound of fine, handcrafted, acoustic guitars. My name is Shoma Subotic, I'm from Melbourne and I make acoustic guitars under the name 'Shoma Acoustics'.
Before I bent the wood of my first guitar I did my homework. For three years I've been studying and researching the best combination of materials and best way to produce this beautiful instrument. That's the reason why this story is a success from the start. When I was building my first instrument, I felt like I've been doing it for whole my life. The feedback I had gotten was fantastic. This is one of the reviews that can be found on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeyrPyyMl2M . 
My goal was not to introduce something new to the world, I've just wanted to find the 'sweet spot'. The combination of existing engineering and materials to get top end acoustic instrument. I'm not compromising the quality of sound and construction for the price. All materials and hardware built in to my guitars are top quality.
For now, all my jigs and tools are set to build Dreadnought models, manly based on Martin specifications, however, the OOO model will be my next project, as I recently received an order. 

My plan is to sell my guitars through the music shop in Melbourne ( Already have a deal. Consignment contract will be signed this month, and I will post it when deal is finalised), as well as direct orders. 

So, thanks for visiting and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment